[Nfb-krafters-korner] reading craft patterns

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 22:07:14 UTC 2012

Terry B asked:

               I would like to know how you all deal with patterns and
reading craft instructions.

Cathy says:

I get all my patterns online. Many are free, others you can purchase online.
Once you get to know the different authors who write some of the patterns
out there, you get to know which are most likely to be well described
verbally. There are also many UTUBE videos, but I can't see them and often
they do not use enough words, but for those with some sight, they are very
helpful.
The easiest thing to do is put a search into Google for the type of pattern
you want and check out the results.

One of the many sources for patterns I like that focuses on KK loom patterns
is:
http://www.provocraft.com/projects/projects.php?view=40&dsp=list&cat=&sort=&
prdindex=kniftyknitter

Cathy