[Nfb-krafters-korner] reading craft patterns

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Aug 10 00:30:41 UTC 2012

There are a lot of patterns available online and JAWS reads them OK.   You
can not get charts read via JAWS.  All our patterns that are taught  here at
Krafters Korner the teachers email you the patterns and a lot of the
classes -not all of them- are recorded, so you have that as a reference,  too.

In a message dated 8/9/2012 9:56:08 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,