[Nfb-krafters-korner] Storing crafting supplies?

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Fri Aug 10 13:31:55 UTC 2012

Miranda,
Some people store beads etc. in old pill bottle containers.  You can mark the lid in Braille or Puff Paint.  You can also use baby food jars.

One time someone talked about using a vegetable tray; the kind that has a center circle and several compartments around the outside.  Some of these dishes have lids.

You might also check in the Fishing department of your local store.  Some tackle boxes have nice pull out drawers and compartments.

Cindy Z.