[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introduction

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 20:19:46 UTC 2012

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to our group. Ask any specific questions you want about either
crocheting or sewing and folks hear will be happy to assist you. also sign
up for classes when you see them. for example I have a class this month for
beginners to make a crocheted basket. I will try to help you get started.
You may not get the hang of it right away, but you will meet other new
crocheters and can feel more comfortable meeting folks over the phone and
getting to know them a bit more personally. I taught a beginner crochet
class earlier this year and taught a few folks who had never been able to
crochet how to do it. so you certainly can learn to crochet  too!

My class is under the crochet section and is called crocheted gift basket.

Cathy