[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question about Beading Needles

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Wed Aug 15 16:40:23 UTC 2012

I am hoping someone can help me here. My question is:

When doing bead embroidery, what size and brand beading needle do you get when you are using Fireline 10 pound and Fireline 3 pound?

For the 3 pound I have been using Size 12 Beading needle but it is so hard to thread - and so many times I have to eventually wait for some help from my husband for that. Any suggestions?

Today I am using the 10 pound Fireline because I wanted to use gem stone chips - I finally gave up on that because the needle eye would not fit thfough the chips holes...so I adjusted and am doing my DNA spiral rope by using 2 different colors of size 6 seed beads - that works fine, but what can I use that would have a smaller eye, and still be able to use the 10 pound fireline?

Help.....?  Anyone?????

Lynda River Woman
Lynda Lambert
104 River Road