[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question about Beading Needles

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Aug 19 17:45:49 UTC 2012

Fusion beads and Joann's I have gotten them there.

In a message dated 8/19/2012 1:41:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
nevafairchild at verizon.net writes:

Now that  I see your questions, the Big Eye Needle is my suggestion. It is
sharp on  both ends, so be aware. The whole length of the needle is the eye,
and I  use a fingernail or my teeth to separate it and then my fingers to
keep it  apart while I slip the Fire Line thru. I buy them in packs of 3 at
the  beading shop or at shows. I am sure they can be found on-line as  well.

Be kind, always. It is the most important rule of man; be  kind in all
things. Anger steals your joy, fear steals your heart, worry  steals your
life. But, in kindness there is never a fault...Steve  Carter

Neva Fairchild
972 416-7039