[Nfb-krafters-korner] Face Book & NFB Krafters Division

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 22:40:27 UTC 2012

Hi, I joined the page the other day. Nice starting page. I'm not good at
suggesting pages, but I'll see if I can figure it out. I do have a few
people on my friends list who may be interested.

Bran

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!