[Nfb-krafters-korner] FS Bath and Body Products Ready to Ship!

Charlotte sirius_black at comcast.net
Thu Aug 16 01:26:32 UTC 2012

Hello everyone. I have a limited inventory of ready-made, wonderfully
scented bath
and body products that are ready to ship! No wait times needed! I also
have a complete catalog of items that can be custom made to your needs.
Email me for this list if interested. These items make great gifts so
stock up early for holiday shopping! I accept paypal,
check or money order. I can fit several items into a priority mail flat
rate padded
envelope, so stock up and save on shipping costs. Please contact me at
sirius_black at comcast.net
  if interested in any of the below.
Fizzing Bath Balms  These lovely 4 ounce balls are great to relax in the
tub with.
Put one in your water and it fizzes and releases a wonderful scent as it
dissolves.
$2.50 each
3 black raspberry vanilla
2 wild passion
2 pear
1 pina colada
2 cherry almond
2 plumeria
2 cool fresh aloe
1 oatmeal, milk & honey
Lip Balms  These lovely natural lip balm tubes are fflavored and packed
with good-for-your-lips
moisturizing ingredients such as cocoa and shea butter, aloe, vitamin E
and beeswax.
Flavors available are cherry, strawberry, pina colada, coconut,
pepperment, vanilla
and vanilla mint.  $2 each
Soapss  These soaps have lots of ingredients in them that are great for
your skin.
Each 4 ounce square bar has goat's milk, olive oil, and shea butter, all
great for
your skin. The squares are about 2-1/2 inches square and about 3/4 inch
thick.  $3.50
1 acai berry scented light pink colored
1 banana raspberry scented, pink on bottom, orange on top
4 black cherry scented, white and purple swirled
4 black raspberry vanilla scented, swirled light and dark purples
2 blue coconut cream scented, ocean blue colored
3 cantaloupe scented, cream and orange swirled
3 cherry almond scented, pink and magenta swirls
1 Christmas splendor scented, light pink colored
1 cinnamon stick scented, brown colored
2 coconut lime verbena scented, lime green colored
2 cool citrus basil scented, soft green colored
2 cucumber mellon scented, ocean blue colored
3 fresh orange (with real peel) scented, orange colored
3 gingerbread scented, light brown colored
3 green apple explosion scented, shades of light and dark green
3 hazelnut cream scented, brown colored
1 honey almond scented, light brown colored
3 honeysuckle scented, white
3 Japanese cherry blossom scented, bright pink colored
5 jasmine scented, shades of white and yellow
5 lavener (with real lavender buds) scented, medium purple with specks
of lavender
2 lavender lilac scented, solid dark purple colored
2 oatmeal, milk & honey (with real oatmeal) scented, tan with brown
flecks which
is the oatmeal
4 peppermint swirl scented, light pink colored
3 pink hibiscus scented, shades of light and dark pink
1 strawberry kiwi scented, mix of light and dark pink
1 tutti fruity scented, pink with multicolored pieces inside reminiscent
of fruit
salad
Body Delights Bath Products  These lovely products smell good enough to
eat! But
we only recommend sampling them on your skin!
Vanilla Mist  This lovely product smells just like vanilla.  Bubble bath
(3 available),
body butter (3 available), body lotion (3 available), are 6.1 ounces for
$4 and bath
salts (4 available)are 7.1 ounces for $4.
Chocolate Frosting  This lovely product smells just like its name. It is
rich, dark
and decadent. 1 7.9 ounce jar of whipped body souffle (body butter), 4
7.9 ounce
shower gels, $6 each, and3  4.4 ounce hand lotions, $3.
Pink Bubblegum  This lovely scent smells just like the original
bubblegum. 1 7.9
ounce jar sugar scrub, $6, 6 7.9 ounce shower gels, $6 each.
Creamy Caramel  This scent smells just like it's name, rich creamy
caramel. 1 7.9
ounce whipped body souffle (body butter), $6, 2 4.4 ounce bottles hand
lotion, $3,
and 3 7.9 ounce shower gels, $6.
Lollipop  This is a great choice for the fruit scent lovers. This smells
like the
original fruity flavored lollipops. 1 4.4 ounce hand lotion, $3, 3 7.9
ounce shower
gels, $6 each.
McIntosh Apple Set  This lovely 8 ounce shower gel and lotion can be
purchased separately
or would make a nice gift. This scent smells just like luscious, fresh
McIntosh apples.
8 ounce bottles $6 each
Cucumber Mellon Shower Gel  This scent is great for summer. It is the
classic cucumber
mellon scent. 8 ounces, $6
Sugared Cranberries Shower Gel  This scent is great for the holidays or
any time
you want a wonderful fruity scent.  8 ounce shower gel $6
Sweet Pea Body Splash  Another great choice for summer is this lovely
sweet pea scent.
4 ounce bottle, $4
Coconut Cream Shower Gel  This is mild and light but will definitely
leave you smelling
of the tropics!  4 ounce bottle, $3
Charlotte

--