[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cool Halloween Decoration

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 11:35:00 UTC 2012

True, but I think the idea for Halloween is that you don't add much to it. – that makes it stand out more. If all you see is the eyes–

Twitter: @LandrasGembar
Facebook: www.facebook.com/anguslaren
Skype: landrasphaelan
Kingdoms Live Code: x5epp7; Hanging/Words with Friends ID: terrencevak
Occupy Blind Blog: http://occupyblind.wordpress.com