[Nfb-krafters-korner] Q gingerbread house

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Aug 27 12:32:00 UTC 2012

I thought I cut the wrong length so I cut about 3 6 inches and restrung the first about half.  I had to struggle to get the beads and pins to move around the wire.  You can only do a little of moving at a time or you will get  bends in your wire and sometimes the wire even slides backwords.  I finely finished it with a lot of struggling!  I have trouble measuring wire that was roled up, up againsted a braille, flexible measuring tape.

Terry P.