[Nfb-krafters-korner] help with sewing machine?

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 27 17:39:55 UTC 2012

            Hi,

I was on this list years ago when it was first started.  Because of work and
children, I unsubscribed for a time.  I am presently a stay at home mom who
would like to learn to use a sewing machine.  I knew this group had a lot of
talented members and might possibly have someone who wouldn't mind mentoring
me.  I have a little knowledge of the machine, but it has been a long time
since I successfully sewed a project.  I would appreciate any help on or off
list with my new interest.  I do small craft projects with the Alabama
Institute for Deaf and Blind as volunteer work.  I usually do a class twice
a year, once during Hellen keller festival in Tuscumbia, late June, and then
again during open house at Christmas  first part of December.  I am glad to
be back in the email list and excited to hear what everyone else is doing!

Jill Rossiter

Florence, AL