[Nfb-krafters-korner] Anyone interested?

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Aug 27 14:31:15 UTC 2012

I have been thinking about how to take on this chalange, too.

Made my first 2 baby hats, this week end.
Almost finished my first thick and quick slipper.  I made a set out of bernet, chunky.

Finally finished the first 2 rows of the ginger bread house and the body of both Sleighs.  Put the beads on the runners, but the rest puzzles me!
Need to get my friend to tighten everything before continuing!

Terry P.