[Nfb-krafters-korner] Terry B's progress

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 16:39:06 UTC 2012

Hi Terry,

Wow, you sure have accomplished a lot with your crafts lately. good job! I
made my slippers out of the burnet chunky too. I like that yarn. The color I
used was called gray mist or something like that, it had shades of gray. I
made another pair of slippers from black T and Q. I later used leftovers
from those same two yarns to make a  granny round coaster. (the November
class test project.)
I didn't take the beaded sleigh class, but it sounds like that was a
difficult project. Hope you get it figured out soon.
I finally got my two rows of the gingerbread house done this weekend. Happy
about that and ready for more on Tuesday night.

Cathy