[Nfb-krafters-korner] help with sewing machine?

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 01:35:57 UTC 2012

Welcome back, Jill.  Joyce will be good help for you to sew.  I am another
possibility.  I have taught sewing to blind people and done a fair amount
for myself and my children who are now grown up.  My email is
ramona.walhof at gmail.com, and my phone is 208-338-1595.  I am in mountain
time zone.  If you have a sewing machine, you will enjoy making clothes,
especially for your girls.  I also made some for my son.  Although I have
made some things for my grandchildren, I sew less for them.  I have more
time to shop, and the prices for a lot of kids" clothes are pretty
reasonable.  When I was working and had little kids and even teanagers, I
had very little time for shopping, but could sew after the kids were in bed.

Don't hesitate to call Joyce or me, whichever one of us you can get when you
have time to ask your questions.

Ramona