[Nfb-krafters-korner] help with sewing machine?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Aug 27 18:37:09 UTC 2012

Hi Jill,

Welcome back to Krafters Korner.  I am a sewer, quilter, and many  other
crafts.  We had our first sewing class here less then a year ago and  have had
thoughts of having another class.  Yes, we had 8 folks sitting at  their
sewing machines all over the USA cutting out and sewing an apron.  We  had in
the past sewing machine discussions, but this was our first sewing  class.
It was reported as quite a success.

If you have questions about sewing give me a call so I can find out what
machine you have and what you might want to sew.

We did have a discussion last month on the Accuquilt.  This is a  devise
you can use to cut quilt pieces out accurately for the sighted and the  blind
and it does work very well.

I have made overalls and TShirts for my Grand daughters and I am totally
blind without any light perception, so I have done it.

Give me a call 203 378 8928

In a message dated 8/27/2012 1:40:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,