[Nfb-krafters-korner] Ginger House

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Aug 29 19:07:37 UTC 2012

I am sorry I was not  at the class last night.   I  listened to the
recording this afternoon and just thought I would add some  comments.  As Ken said
you need to work those pins  thru the pins and  beads to tighten them up so
it will fit on the 32 inches of wire.  I think  Ken's suggestion of turning
it upside down and let the pins dangle is an  excellent suggestion.    Have
you ever gone back after you worked  a few rows and retightened by pushing
pins and beads.  I have and you can  always  tighten up the previous rows and
you need to trim excess  wire.