[Nfb-krafters-korner] Star beading class tonight

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 22:47:50 UTC 2012

Hi,
I too know how everyone feels about this, and I'm glad I'm not the only one.
I feel bad for not getting all of the supplies, but with not knowing whether
or not the class was happening I had to make a financial decision in a short
amount of time regarding prioritizing between needed things and paying for
fun crafting items for a class that was at an unknown status. I know life
happens and miscommunication can happen for sure! *smile*
I too am sorry about not having the items and just listening in, as I was
really looking forward to doing this craft with everyone during the class! I
do look forward to learning as I said before, and I'm excited to get the
supplies soon to make this awesome craft!

In Christ, Miranda