[Nfb-krafters-korner] plastic canvas

Henry Osborne nascaryarnman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 00:02:03 UTC 2012

Hi Sue,
Plastic canvas is a series of grids,you weave worsted weight yarn through the holes.
There are pattern books, but, I usually do my patterns in a free form method.
From your e-mail address, I believe that you live in the United Kingdom. I don't know if your library for the visually impaired has any craft books available, but, check there first.
I don't know if you could down load any American craft books, there may be some plastic canvas books to choose from here in the states.
Please contact me again if you have any more questions, or you need more info.
Regards,
Henry