[Nfb-krafters-korner] plastic canvas

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 02:20:13 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Unfortunately I was on vacation during Terry's plastic canvas class in
August. I am interested in learning this craft. Time for me to learn
something new!

Meanwhile, I was looking around for patterns, supplies and the like online.

This site seems to have some interesting patterns, though they are not free.
www.everythingplasticcanvas.com/Pattern

I was amazed to learn that there are so many different stitches used in
plastic canvas crafting. I found this information on

www.everythingplasticcanvas.com/Pattern

however, there is nothing to match a teacher to explain to me what to do. so
Terry and Henry, I will be contacting you.

Cathy