[Nfb-krafters-korner] upcoming class

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 5 17:59:19 UTC 2012

Hi,

I thought I would give a bit of info about the class I am teaching on the
11th.  It is a very simple folding craft.  It creates a decorative angel
from useful items for the kitchen.  You can purchase matching pot holders,
dish towel, and wash cloths at Dollar Tree for $1 each.  These can be found
at Walmart and kmart in bulk for around $6.  If you don't want to buy new
and give as a gift, just bring yours from the kitchen and learn!!!  The only
other things that you absolutely need is about 5 to 6 rubber bands.  So come
on and join us on the 11th for folding fun!!!

Jill Rossiter