[Nfb-krafters-korner] Upcoming class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Dec 23 17:34:53 UTC 2012

I wanted to give everyone a peak ahead for January.  Cindy Sheets has  been
busy behind the scenes trying to work on getting classes posted for sign up
 and due to her Uncle passing things are a bit delayed.

We send Cindy our many thanks for all that she does for NFB Krafters
Division.

Here is a Link to NFB Krafters Calendar for sign u:
_http://www.krafterskorner.org/maincal.html_
(http://www.krafterskorner.org/maincal.html)

January 2 Loom Knitting Beginners on a Rake Loom. 8 PM Eastern, 7 PM
Central, 6 PM Mountain, 5 PM Pacific [phone conference] class
Teacher: Henry[4 weeks]

January 2[email class] Crow Hooking Teacher: Becky

Learn how to use 2 different color yarns to create unique pattern designs
on this Special Hook.  It is the size of a knitting needle and has a
crochet hook end on both ends!  Becky and Jake will teach you how.

January 5  Beginners Knitting Teacher Annette 2 PM Eastern, 1 PM  Central,
12 noon Mountain, 11 A.M. Pacific [4 weeks]
This is a beginner's Class.  You will learn how to cast on, knit, bind  off
and maybe Purl]

January 8 Safety Pin Beading Valentine's Heart Shape Basket Teacher:
Theresa & Ken
Please note: there are 2 different sign up times for this class.  Be  sure
to check which time you plan on attending.
This class is not posted on the website yet, so please do check back in a
few days so you can sign up.  Please contact Theresa at:
_tct71887 at gmail.com_ (mailto:tct71887 at gmail.com)
to order the kits so you will have them in time for the class.