[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looming question?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Dec 10 03:41:14 UTC 2012

What would you use an oval loom for?

I am browsing around over on Cindy Wood Crafts and noticed that they have
round and oval looms.  So I know they have the other types, but what do you
use an oval loom to make?

I also noticed that they have available on the sight for $5 the thumb loom
which is 10 pegs with a 1/2" spacing.

I am working on a Cindy's loom right now doing a pair of mittens to test it
 out.  I am using the Preemie  hat loom 22 Pegs with 3/4 " spacing. [on
the website it did say 20 peg with 3/4"spacing that I was suppose to get], but
 things seem to be coming out OK.    I am using worstered weight  yarn
double  strand.

I have a plan regarding looming so need to get into thisand get things
moving to before I present my thoughts.