[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday night chat

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Dec 10 03:54:37 UTC 2012

Monday Night Chat Dec. 10
605 781 1000 code 875029#

In a message dated 12/9/2012 2:33:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
artaylor94 at gmail.com writes:

Hi all!!
Don't hesitate to join me and a bunch of other crafters tomorrow night 9
eastern to create a beautiful poinsettia flower!!
It's very simple. You'll  need scraps of yarn any color of your choice.
Plus pony beads about six. They  don't have to be pony, any bead will work. I
just use pony beads. Plus a 12  peg loom, darning needle, and scissors. See
you then!
Sent from my  iPhone
Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org