[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looming question? Barb

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Dec 10 16:12:54 UTC 2012

Barb,

Then it does not have anything to do with shape of item being  knitted?  It
is just to accommodate number of Pegs?  Please help  complete this thought
so I am understanding this correctly, Example you have 60  Pegs evenly
spaced in a round circle or oval shape [so it might fit a bit more  comfortable
in your lap] if you go around in a circle, you will still get 60  stitches in
the round for a hat???  I just made up the number of peg  thing.

In a message dated 12/10/2012 10:45:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,