[Nfb-krafters-korner] another looming question please help me

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Dec 10 16:37:54 UTC 2012

OK I am still having a bit of a challenge with the round loom and I don't
know what to do or what I am doing wrong.

I E wrap twice and begin left of the anchor pulling off stitches.  I  go in
a right or left direction and it seems to do the same thing.  The  first
stich that I pull up from the bottom over the top is tight.  I need  to pull
it and work it up and off.  Now as I work going [it does not matter  which
direction] the stitches I am pulling up from the bottom becomes a bit  looser
and easier to pull up and off.[I don't have to fight it]   Now  I finish
stitching off and go back and e wrap the entire loom again.  I  begin to the
left of the anchor and move counter clockwise and the first stitch  is really
tight and then they loosen.

The problem that this is creating that I am really unhappy with the outcome
 is that where the first stitch is created and since I am repeating what I
am  doing I get this loose gappy stitch located at this one area that runs
up the  total length of my work.  The stitches every place else in my work
feel  evenly spaced and snug together, but I do not like this and how do I
stop doing  it???

Help!!!