[Nfb-krafters-korner] additional question loomers

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Dec 10 16:45:07 UTC 2012

I have kinda tried moving and e wrapping not the entire loom, but smaller
sections, but I tend to lose my concentration and where I am and how many
rows,  etc.  I really don't want to e wrap one stitch at a time and e wrap
that  stitch off, as I have tried that and it is tight and I am fighting to
pull it  off and then depending who wins the battle sometimes both loops pull
off.[so I  am being challenged here].  [PS My left handed Granddaughter is
doing so  good with her mitten loom, beautiful even stitches, nothing loose or
 sloppy][much better then Grandma according to Henry][and that is perfectly
 fantastic with me!]