[Nfb-krafters-korner] additional question loomers

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 18:48:57 UTC 2012

Joyce, it sounds like you are pulling to hard on your working yarn when
wrapping. Something I do is after wrapping the peg, before knitting off, is
to place a finger (on the inside of the loom)  between the peg I just
wrapped and the previous peg and ever so slightly push the yarn toward the
outside of the loom, not enough so the yarn go outside the loom, just enough
to create a bit of slack, then ko. If you are wrapping tight, this will give
just enough slack so that it is easier to ko.
Make sense?
Barb