[Nfb-krafters-korner] Barb it is better

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Dec 11 15:09:22 UTC 2012

Barb,

I am randomly wrapping and working off stitches.  Cathy, I am  consciously
wrapping looser [not fighting/stretching first stitch coming  off] and It
is better.  I am not getting the ladder thingy.[Good  News]  I am not
satisfied with stitches yet[they are not even like knitted  stitches yet].  I do
feel a difference.  So practice, practice,  practice...

I have this idea burning in my mind on something I want to do with the loom
 and Girl Scouts, but I want it to look/feel better before I move forward
with  it.

I am thinking that one of the reasons also have to do with the thickness of
 yarn I am using.  I am using  2 strands of worstered[making a nice  mitten
weight], but I want to create my project with a yarn that can be bought  in
most places.

Now I have felt what Henry has produced and even my Granddaughter mitten
feels so more even, so  I know it can be done and it is me.

Now my next question... See next email, please.