[Nfb-krafters-korner] Joyce #2 question on looming for today...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Dec 11 15:18:55 UTC 2012

I know this is going to create my problem over, but here goes...

I have a loom that is 1/2" spacing with 30 Pegs and a [thumb loom] same
spacing with 15 pegs.  Now I really want this spacing, but I want to use on
the larger loom  only 20 Pegs and with the thumb only 10 pegs.  Yep so  if I
skip the  third peg on each of the looms I get the peg  count.    How do I
not get  uneven stitches?  Will it  relax back if I skip different pegs???

I am really going to try to work with what I have, but I am talking with
Cindy Woods Crafts to see if she will make up a loom with the peg count and
spacing I want and well... First of the year...