[Nfb-krafters-korner] fine wire necklace

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 03:36:56 UTC 2012

I am currently working on necklace # 10 and have 1 more to do!
For most I used two different colors and after removing from the loom, added
3 beads to the ends before adding either a barrel clasp or a magnetic clasp.
These last two will be made with a single color of beads.
My bead patterns have been 3 beads, 1 bead, 3 beads
or 3 beads, no bead, 3 beads
these two will used the 3/0 bead pattern.
Now my spool loom has 5 pegs or 8 pegs, so am using the 5 peg end, I tried
using 3 beads on all pegs, but it was too many for the neckace to go down
the tube, so ended up ripping it out.

Ugh, headache is coming back so off to bed I go again, hopefully will feel
better tomorrow.
Barb