[Nfb-krafters-korner] another looming question please help me to Terry & all

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Dec 12 17:11:37 UTC 2012

Please understand that Krafters Korner is a place for folks to ask such
questions about crafting and receive help to solving the problems and troubles
 they might be having.

If you are a person that never had such a problem[ then maybe you are doing
 it correctly and I am not].  That is why I sent a detailed message on how
I  am doing it and what is happening.

I am willing to try to correct or change or learn from my mistakes, but I
needed guidance.  I want to thank those who took the time to explain and
give me ways to try out, as you are the experienced loomers out there.  I  am
happy if you never had to face this problem, too.  I hate to give up and
that is why I was seeking advise.

In a message dated 12/11/2012 3:44:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,