[Nfb-krafters-korner] November contest

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 17:36:54 UTC 2012

Me too! I remembered about the November contest on dec. 1. I was sad.

Even though I haven't been able to participate every month personally,
I think these monthly contests are just wonderful.

I have to say, as divisions go, I really, really, really love this
division. It is so supportive and informative and makes me want to do
cool new and fun things over at sports and rec.

Thanks for such a wonderful division! And, thanks to all of you who
really make this division thrive!

Lisamaria