[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Report on Looming & many thanks...

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Dec 13 15:39:16 UTC 2012

Great job, Joyce!  I forgot you were working with 2 strands or I would have suggested you try a chuncky yarn.  I do most of my work with thick yarn.  That is what I am most comfortable with.  Don't buy any of the Home town, USA, until you get good with the Thick and quick.  The Home town unravels.  It is not spun as tight as the Thick and Quick and is a lot harder to work with.  It is hard to distinguish your stitches.

Did you measure the size orf the 10 and 15 peg looms?

Terry P.