[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Report on Looming & many thanks...

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 00:51:06 UTC 2012

Hi Joyce,

Yes, I am not really surprised that the T and Q worked for you. I made a
number of projects when I first began looming  using that yarn. It is so
wonderful because it is stretchy because of the wool content in it helping
to keep the stitches looser, then say they would be with a cotton yarn. plus
with only one strand there is no concern about missing wrapping a peg with
one of the strands along the way. finally I felt comfortable with looming
and tried two strands, and I can do it successfully, but even now I miss a
peg here and there with a loop and have to unknit back to that spot.

I am so glad you had success, it feels so good doesn't it!

Cathy