[Nfb-krafters-korner] looming I am going...

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 15:39:00 UTC 2012

Yay Joyce!

The mitten we made last year on the flexi-loom was simply finished by using
the gather bind-off method. It wasn't too bulky for the mittens when I did
that.

it is certainly possible to decrease with knitting on the loom, and perhaps
there are mittens out there that are done in that manner. but for now, why
don't you simply end with a gather and have a success. Then you can try a
decrease another time. I was actually planning to include teaching some
increase and decrease techniques in my February class if I have the time. if
not, then maybe that will be a class for March.

Cathy