[Nfb-krafters-korner] looming I am going...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Dec 14 15:49:26 UTC 2012

This sounds great.

In a message dated 12/14/2012 10:42:21 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
flowersandherbs at gmail.com writes:

Yay  Joyce!

The mitten we made last year on the flexi-loom was simply  finished by using
the gather bind-off method. It wasn't too bulky for the  mittens when I did
that.

it is certainly possible to decrease with  knitting on the loom, and perhaps
there are mittens out there that are done  in that manner. but for now, why
don't you simply end with a gather and  have a success. Then you can try a
decrease another time. I was actually  planning to include teaching some
increase and decrease techniques in my  February class if I have the time.
if
not, then maybe that will be a class  for  March.

Cathy

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org