[Nfb-krafters-korner] I can't believe it here in CT

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 02:19:15 UTC 2012

It is just absolutely horrific!

Newtown is a lovely new England town, with beautiful old colonial homes.  I
used to go there often with my cross stitcher's group to the Newtown Town
Hall.

I am in complete shock.  My heart aches for all involved, particularly the
children who witnessed this tragedy.  How absolutely awful.  These images
will stick with them.  Dear Lord, comfort the children!

 Dixie