[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Kuku dolls

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sat Dec 15 04:50:57 UTC 2012

Here is the info on the KuKu dolls.  There are kits for both knit and
crochet.  We originally discussed it here on the list back in June of 2009.
If you want to visit their website, go to URL:

http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1G1TSND_ENUS417&q=kuku+doll
s&oq=kuku+dolls&gs_l=igoogle.3..0j0i30l5j0i5i30j0i8i5j0i8i30l2.2341.17709.0.
18970.10.10.0.0.0.0.120.804.8j2.10.0...0.0...1ac.1.Le0qg7udrzM