[Nfb-krafters-korner] Lets Get Loopy!

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 14:34:41 UTC 2012

Hi all, I'm going to be teaching a quick project during the Jan. 14th Monday night chat, see info below.

Lets get loopy!
Lets make a quick and easy fashion scarf, using only 1 skein of a loopy yarn, no needles, no hooks!!
This fashionable scarf can be completed in 30 minutes or less.

Supplies needed: 1 skein Red Heart Boutique Swerve and our two hands.

The yarn will most likely need to be ordered online, I have not been able to find it in my Hobby Lobby or JoAnns, have not checked any of the LYS.
I was able to get some at knittingwarehouse.com and redheart.com so you may want to hurry and order some.

Barb