[Nfb-krafters-korner] Lets Get Loopy!

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 23:11:49 UTC 2012

Hi Barb,

Yes, now I see the post about the chat. I wish I would have remembered about
needing this yarn before I ordered my knitting needles. I would have
purchased it then. As it is, it doesn't look good for going to the craft
store anytime soon, my crafty friend is in Florida for the winter and I have
enough difficulty getting rides to places that I really need to go.
I sure wish there was a service or volunteer organization that provided not
only rides but shopping help for those who need it. but even if they did, I
wouldn't be able to afford the service.

Oh well, pity party is over, but the short answer is that I doubt I will be
able to get the yarn for the chat.

Everyone have fun however.
Cathy