[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting cables on a loom, is it possible?

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 01:47:37 UTC 2012

Hi Terry,

I am sorry if I was not clear on my email. The classes I will be teaching
are only to learn the stitches on the loom. we will make a "cable sampler"
which is basically a swatch where we will learn all the stitches and be able
to see how they look when made. This way everyone will have the option to
make their own items and incorporate the cabling techniques learned in the
class. I am considering having a class in March to teach a hat with cables,
but this class will follow my learning cable classes part one and two in
January and February.

Two people have already   contacted me about making socks with cables on
sock looms and though I have never done this before I could probably find a
pattern and help them to make the socks, but this is something on the side
and probably will not be a class I will offer since I have never made
anything but the large gauge socks. Probably a very similar pattern however.

Perhaps Tanya is around and has made socks with a small gauge loom and may
offer to teach this class?

Cathy