[Nfb-krafters-korner] speaking of yarn:

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 21:46:03 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I took Sarah's class and she discussed the Hometown USA yarn, which also is
a super bulky yarn. Unfortunately I can't seem to find the sheet she sent on
this yarn. If some one who took the class has it, would you please email me
privately.

I do remember that Terry has tried this yarn and says it tends to shred, but
I'd like to give it a try sometime because of the wide variety of colors and
because of the inexpensive price.

Here is the info on it I have minus the colors and describtions:

Hometown USAR Yarn

Article # 135

Made in the USA, Hometown USA comes in a wide range of bright, primary
colors, versatile multi-colors, and textural tweeds, perfect for school and
sports team projects and so much more. This easy-care yarn is machine
washable and dryable, and works up quickly for fast knit and crochet
projects.

Solids: 5 oz. (140 g), 81 yd. (74 m)

Multis and Tweeds: 4 oz. (113 g), 64 yd. (59 m)

Solids and Multis: 100% Acrylic

Tweeds: 94% Acrylic, 6% Rayon

Gauge:

Knit: 9 stitches x 12 rows = 4" (10 cm) on size 13 (9mm) needles

Crochet: 6.6 sc + 8 rows = 4" (10 cm) on size N-13 hook

Product Care Instructions: Machine wash. Initial water temperature should
not exceed 40C or 105F. No bleach product may be used. A machine dryer may
be regularly used at the hottest available temperature setting.

Cathy