[Nfb-krafters-korner] yarn questions

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Dec 21 03:35:48 UTC 2012

I  am looking forward to those couple of scarf classes coming up after  the
first of the year.  I have been poking around and really would like to
know more about some of them.  I really don't have any one that is willing  to
take a look and give me an idea of colors online.

What do you folks out there do?      I know about  the Viz Whiz ap, but you
need to have the item and take a picture to send.

I really appreciate all the research Cathy does for us and share this
information.