[Nfb-krafters-korner] yarn questions

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Dec 21 04:03:02 UTC 2012

Joyce, the cro-hook technique makes an amazingly beautiful scarf. I made a
cream and navy scarf.  One row has the horizontal cream with the vertical
navy. then a cream stripeThen just the opposite with navy verticals with
cream horizontal. Then all navy. Just amazing things can happen with two
colors of yarn.

The Simple stitch Tunisian Crochet will be refreshed first thing. As that is
our stitch. But with a twist, smile.

So if you know how to chain evenly and yarn over, you should be fine to take
the email class. But you need a double ended crochet hook "K" or above.

Becky and his royal fluffiness