[Nfb-krafters-korner] some yarns

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Dec 21 03:45:03 UTC 2012

Does anyone know anything about this Ballerina yarn?  I am thinking  they
use it for scarves.  I have found it online, but not much verbal  description.

Have you heard or tried ladder yarn?  I plan on teaching a class using
this, but I want to order some and with the names of the colors I am a bit lost
 which to pick. [Purple Princess, blue lagoon, etc I had my friend over and
asked  her to take a look, but it isn't easy to have someone take the time
to do  that.

Frustrated in Connecticut in search of "what it looks like".