[Nfb-krafters-korner] yarn questions

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Dec 22 19:14:47 UTC 2012

I do need to explain a little here.  My daughter is my youngest and  she
never showed any interest in all the craftings stuff I have done, plan on
doing or whatever.  She is in the process of her and her hubby purchasing
their first home and she has a 1 1/2 year old [my Prince] besides working full
time as a hotel manager in Danbury, CT.  So she also lives an hour plus
away.  I do know I am lucky that she is close.

Recently, she has told me she would like to learn how to make quilts like
Gram.[My Mom]  I[yep, I would love to teach her and share with her],   I
have sewing machines that she could try, but we text maybe once a week, I
email her a bit more then that.  She use to call me up on her ride home  from
work on Thursday evenings[old job she had a 45 minute ride home][new job is
more like 10 or 15 minute ride].

and life goes on...  I am going up to my oldest son's house this  afternoon
as we are having a little celebration for Katie[my daughter].   Christmas
is at her in laws house this year, so the Prince and Princesses will  be
there and I really, really need a group hug with all of them.

Still coughing here in Connecticut, so good health to everyone.

In a message dated 12/21/2012 9:39:30 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,