[Nfb-krafters-korner] pattern question

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Dec 27 16:48:55 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

Can anyone who crochets out there please look at a row of a pattern for me
and help me define what I am to do next. Pattern is for Angry Birds and I am
find up to Row Nine. On row 8 I have made 6 single crochets and below is Row
9, where there are more pattern than stitches and what is confusing me is
the direction SO, can anyone help, thanks

Row 8: SC2tog, 2 SC, Sc2tog, Ch 1, turn.
Rnd 9: 3 SC, 2 SC in next sp,  6 SC, 2 Sc in next so, 2 SC, 2 SC in next sp,
7 SC, Sl to 1st SC made, Ch 1 turn.
Rnd 10: *3 SC, 2 SC in next sp, Rep from * around, SL to 1st SC made, Ch 1,
turn.
Rnd 11: *4 SC, 2 SC in n

Terry K