[Nfb-krafters-korner] New class: LK: Flower Loom Basics

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Dec 30 19:36:15 UTC 2012

Amanda,

Someone had left the Safety Pin selection on the class proposal when
filling it out.  That was one of the delays in getting it posted to the  website.
 Cindy had sent a question regarding this and then she sent it to  me.  I
clarified it for her and she posted it to the website.

In a message dated 12/29/2012 8:29:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,