[Nfb-krafters-korner] Re; silky twist yarn and greetings

Candy Berg candyberg at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 30 00:26:03 UTC 2012

Hi Terry,

The silky twist yarn is made by Lion brand. I end up getting a lot of my
yarn from Lion brand because I find their site and patterns are so screen
reader accessible, which I really appreciate.
Thank you for the welcome. You are correct, I haven't introduced myself. I
live in California and I'm a crocheter. I would love to be a knitter, as
well; but my problem is that when I make a mistake in knitting I have to
take it back to the yarn store to fix the problem. On the other hand, in
crochet I can just rip it out myself and that's more convenient. So, if
anyone has any tricks for undoing knitting, I'd love to know about them. I
can usually tell where the mistake was made, it's getting back to the
trouble spot that is the issue for me.

Best regards to all,
Candy