[Nfb-krafters-korner] overcoming discouragement

Tanya Wheatley blind_quilter at msn.com
Wed Feb 1 03:09:07 UTC 2012

Hi Cathy,

I know what you mean! My right elbow is killing me from too much looming. I
have been going crazy most of the day until I pulled out the knitting
needles and have been getting the hang of the basic knit stitch on needles
again. I am using large needles, not sure of the size, and super bulky yarn
to keep it less frustrating. Unfortunately, I have very little super bulky
yarn and have to start over when I get to the end. I did pull out size 7
needles and some cotton yarn for a dishcloth, but I'm jumping the gun.

Tanya